Join us as SCCL members and let us help and support one another in the caregiving journey.
1. What is SCCL?
SCCL is a Co-operative incorporated under the Co-operative Societies Act and formed by like-minded individuals interested in providing support for caregivers.
2. What is the mission of SCCL?
The mission of SCCL, a social enterprise is to:
- Empower caregivers with relevant skills
- Help equip and prepare new caregivers
- Provide support to caregivers to enable them to care for their own needs and well being
- Advocate for caregiver support
- Enlighten the larger society on the social and emotional challenges faced by caregivers and to recognise their important social contribution to the family and society.
3. Who is eligible to join SCCL?
Citizens and residents of Singapore above 16 years old.
4. What type of membership does SCCL offer?
a) Ordinary Membership
b) Institutional Membership
5. How can I join SCCL?
By completing this application form
and subscribing for a minimum of 1 share (Ordinary Membership) of $50, together with a $10 administration fee. This is a life-time membership unless the member chooses to withdraw. No further fees will be collected unless members wish to increase their shareholdings. Members may subscribe for more than 1 share, subject to approval. eg. 1 share = $50, 2 shares = $100, 3 shares = $150 and so on, plus an admin fee of $10.
6. How can payment be made?
a) By internet bank transfer – Pay to SILVER CAREGIVERS CO-OPERATIVE LIMITED
OCBC Bank Current Account: 6478-5035-3001
b) Through PayNow – Pay to SILVER CAREGIVERS CO-OPERATIVE LIMITED
Bank Details: OCBC